cookieChoices = {}
Image Map

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Styling | Boyfriend Jeans, 3 ways



A little late to the boyfriend party but better late than never, right? ;)
Yep, I'm terming it the boyfriend party.
The trend that is 'stealing your boyfriend's clothes' is probably a godsend to females (who are fashion/trend conscious). We have the Boyfriend Jeans, Boyfriend shirt, Boyfriend jacket and the list goes on, but probably not Boyfriend shoes. Imagine that. 

Personally, I love that boyfriend is in (although I don't have one haha). 
Now, all us females can slouch around in comfort in our boyfriend things and totally be justified in doing so fashion-wise -- it's on trend after all~
A word of caution though: you don't really want to wear boyfriend head-to-toe. It's just going to overwhelm you and you don't want that happening. 

I chanced upon my pair of boyfriend jeans at H&M and I've been lovin it.
It's probably the comfiest and softest pair of jeans I own.
Most importantly, it goes with almost everything.
So, here are 3 ways to wear le boyfriend jeans!

Read on for more deets! :)








GEOMETRIC

boyfriend jeans, styling bf jeans, geometic pattern, plus-size fashion, school ootd, outfit ideas
The most basic outfit combination of all -
Jeans with a white tee *thumbs up*

But of course, I had to choose a white tee with a twist. This slightly oversized white tee gives the outfit an overall insouciance flair while staying fun with its translucent geometric prints. When pairing 'loose with loose', always remember to define an aspect of the body! I did so by tucking the shirt in and using a bright belt to help discern where my hips are.

Outfit
Tee: Topshop
Innerwear: Forever 21
Necklace: Topshop
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Senso


CHECKERED

styling boyfriend jeans, plus size fashion, outfit ideas, checkered blouse, bershka
Going classic - a long sleeve button-down shirt!
Feels like I'm channelling my inner farmer-but-secretly-city-girl kinda look in this green checkered blouse and orange heels. Tip: Although it may seem gaudy, the colour gold is actually pretty neutral for accessories - my golden belt ties the outfit together perfectly!
Outfit
Top: Bershka
Belt: H&M
Shoes: JRunway


CROPPED

plus size fashion, plus-sized style, styling boyfriend jeans, ootd, factorie crop top, vanilla suite shoes
Crop tops - a fun way to wear with bf jeans! If you're not opposed to showing a little skin, try it~ Otherwise, you can always wear a tank top underneath :)


Outfit
Top: Factorie
Necklace: Zara
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Vanilla Suite




What do you think of the different ways to style le boyfriend jeans?
Would you try any of them?
Comment below! :)
I'd love to hear from you.


Stay in touch on Twitter or Facebook or
follow me on Lookbook or Instagram to glimpse a slice of my daily life! :)

Till next time.
Love,
Christine xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...