cookieChoices = {}
Image Map

Thursday 25 September 2014

I'm Off to London!

Hi everyone!

You must be wondering why there was no Sunday Style Showdown last week.

The sad news is....Christine and I have agreed to put our fortnightly Sunday Style Showdown segment on hiatus till end of December.

This is because I'm in London on an exchange program till December! My wardrobe's pretty limited during this period hence it would be difficult to coordinate outfits.

Anyway, going on exchange is a super exciting yet incredibly daunting experience for me (so far). I've been feeling lonely, homesick, lost, confused, scared...... but I definitely am hoping that this will turn out to be one heck of an amazing and unforgettable experience for me *fingers crossed*.

I'll be writing excerpts of my experience as an exchange student and travels here occasionally! Check back and see what I've been up to next time ^^


Till next time
Love,
El   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...