cookieChoices = {}
Image Map

Saturday 15 August 2015

Be Prepared for All the Hong Kong Related Posts Coming Up!

Hello everyone!

Just writing to announce that I am back in Singapore (or rather, I've been back for slightly more than 2 weeks now). I was really busy during my internship and did not have time to sit down and write much. I did write some stuff while I was in Hong Kong but due to problems with my OneDrive, I could not download my photos to edit and insert into the posts O.O Now that I've resolved that problem, I'll be publishing a lot of posts about Hong Kong in the next few weeks so do stick around if you're interested to know what I was up to in Hong Kong! So far, I've published a post about my trip to Stanley Beach, which you can read all about it here. The next post is going to be about shopping in Hong Kong, which I hope you will find it informative. It's coming out this Wednesday so check back here soon!

Till next time,
Love,
El   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...